Standard Email Signatures
Harvard Medical School has established a standard email signature for use by faculty and staff. These email signatures provide a professional, uniform way to share your name, title, contact information and website URL with email recipients.
Style and Format:
- First and Last Name: Calibri Bold, size 11 in all caps, dark red
- Title(s): Calibri Bold, size 11, black
- Harvard Medical School | Department/Office Name: Harvard Medical School Calibri Bold, size 9, dark red, Department/ Office name Calibri Bold, size 9, black
- Building/ Street Address | Boston, MA 02115: Calibri regular, size 9, black
- Phone Number(s): Calibri regular, size 9, black
- hms.harvard.edu [or use dep't/office/lab website]: Calibri regular, size 9, black
If you wish to include your preferred gender pronouns, the information should be positioned on its own line between the phone number and web address in Calibri regular, size 9, black.
Click here to learn more about how to create and add a formal signature in Microsoft Outlook.
Click here to learn more about how to create and add a formal signature on Outlook on a web browser.